How are you celebrating the company's anniversary in 2019?
Also in 2019, many companies in Germany celebrate their company anniversary. But how do you plan your company's birthday properly? We provide you with a compact checklist so that you can get some clarity on the magnitude of the occasion before planning your company anniversary celebration. Of course, we will also be happy to advise you personally on this. After all, we know a thing or two about event planning. You can find out more about us here.
Customer loyalty and a thank you with motivation
The company anniversary belongs to the true supreme discipline in the planning of company events, after all, this is sometimes the most important occasion to bind its customers even more and to generate a little PR. Of course, the company anniversary is also an important event to say "thank you" to your employees and to motivate them further.
It doesn't always have to be a round birthday
Many company owners and managers have the opinion that they should not plan their anniversary with a big event until they have been on the market for 10, 20 or even 50 years. This is certainly not the right way of looking at things, after all, in principle, every year is a small company anniversary. It's clear that you can't pop the corks every 365 days of the year. But you can take every five years as an opportunity to celebrate a little.
Checklist for the company anniversary 2019
How big do you want to celebrate? Anyone who has ever planned events knows that the costs sometimes rise exponentially as soon as you want to introduce new ideas. That's reason enough to design a short, rough plan in advance of what highlights should be included in your company's 2019 anniversary. Here's a quick checklist for you to get started. A professional event planning company will help you to create a good event concept. Likewise, you benefit from the know-how of a professional event planning company to avoid unnecessary costs and to achieve the greatest possible WOW effect:
- PR or employee event? On one or several days?
- Set a budget. Be sure to think about the expenses before they explode.
- Communication: write, print, send invitations or rather send them by e-mail? Which is more personal? Who do we invite?
- Who takes over the communication? Customer management takes time: do we have the capacity or do we outsource it?
- Where do we celebrate? On our premises as an off location? Or do we rent a registered event location?
- How big will the scope of the party be? Will a schedule be drawn up? Should there be supporting programmes around the anniversary?
- Theme - will a particular theme make sense or should we plan a very classic party?
- Time frame for the festivities: a whole day, a week or compactly in one evening?
- Memories, giveaways and hostess gifts: do we ensure lasting impressions for the guests? Using the "event" as an advertising platform?
- Don't forget to thank the employees: as important as our customers are, so are our employees. Extra event?
- Decoration: do it yourself or should it be more pompous? Less is sometimes more. Pay attention to the season
- Is there enough space? Do we need tents or does a carpet have to be laid?
- Parking situation: do we set up a bus transfer?
Hire an event planning company for company anniversary 2019
Do you want your corporate anniversary event 2019 to be professional and are happy to leave the subject in the hands of an experienced corporate event planning company? This can become one of the best decisions on your part, not only in the long run. After all, you have other responsibilities in your day-to-day business and an event planning company just happens to be more knowledgeable about the matter. Take the opportunity and give us a call - we would be happy to come to you free of charge and without obligation for an initial discussion and bring along impressions and examples. We can also calculate an initial cost estimate on site. After all, a company anniversary is the top class of company events.